Borough Council had its regular meeting on June 27th. Highlights include:
- Presentations to two of Jenkintown High School’s runners for their exceptional performance
- Public comment revealing that the Borough has spent at least $12,000 prosecuting the Downs’s citation.
- Public comment about a possible edit to the Borough’s own archived video
- A big round of “attaboys” for George Locke’s completion of his manager education
- And a public hearing that included discussion about establishing code for a future medical marijuana dispensary.
Just a reminder that we do not edit these videos in any way except to remove breaks in the proceedings and to enhance the audio when possible.
You will find the agenda for this meeting here.