We have annotated this video so that you may fast forward to agenda items if you wish. You may download the agenda in PDF format here.
Highlights from this meeting include:
- A statement from Council President Deborra Sines-Pancoe expressing sentiments regarding civil discourse, the Council’s volunteerism, the ballooning cost of right-to-know-request filings, and a pledge to conduct business in the most open manner possible.
- An auditor’s report that seemed to make everyone on the board very happy
- An inserted public hearing to discuss zoning for a marijuana dispensary
- An all-too-short discussion regarding the Borough’s big announcement posted on their website
- And a hearty round of “attaboys” for Borough Manager George Locke.
Regarding the RFI, we can report that a developer has hounded the Borough for several years now to do something with their properties, and as yet, the Borough has made no decisions about anything. Consider this an exploratory move by Council to increase tax revenues and bring more people and therefore more commerce to downtown.
As far as where Borough offices might go, everything there remains open to suggestion as well.